Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mel B Gives Builders A Show

Melanie Brown was seen leaving Heart FM studios in June on Friday (June 6th), Mel stopped to take pictures with fans, all the while giving some builders an eye full as she walked past them.

Mel is currently working on her 3rd album, she is quoted as saying "It's an R&B-pop kind of thing, a cross between early Pink and Destiny's Child. Urban pop. That's what I do best, where I come from, what people know me for, I've recorded four songs so far with some really great people."

She has also confirmed that she will be opening up for Janet Jackson on her tour, speaking to GMTV she said "Yep, well I’m 10 songs into my album and she worked with me on one of the tracks. I’m also doing a tour of America with her in September, which I can’t wait for. She’s a great lady."

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online