Friday, May 16, 2008

Britney In Costa Rica

TMZ has some photos from Britney Spears vacation in Costa Rica. If you remember, Mel Gibson took Britney and her father Jamie Spears on a private jet to the vacation spot.

It looks as though the vacay is doing Britney good, she is looking happy and healthy. I know people are going to call her fat and say she looks pregnant. Her medication would cause her to gain a bit of weight but she is no where near being fat. She looks healthy to me and people seem to forget she has had two kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beach whale

Anonymous said...

She looks fine to me. You know at the end of the day I rather see her out enjoying life than worrying what a lot of people who don't matter think about how she looks. She isn't doing anything dangerous so I say let her be

blogger templates | Make Money Online